Friday, August 22, 2008

Faarmoolah Of Success !!

If you started reading this expecting to get a Formula, sorry Faarmoola for becoming successful then Stop here and re-read the title. Aw'camon I cant tell how to get successful, im hardly successful myself (Read, Totally unsuccessful lazy slob who spends his time Blogging.)

A few days ago me and some friends (Read ,even bigger and lazier slobs then moi) had got together for Lunch, One of the few times someone else was paying so I had to go no?
Now usually these luncheons are limited to gawking at gals, eating till the esophagus refuses to admit even water, inventing new swear words and oh the most delightfully stupid conversations that if overheard are guaranteed to book us front row center seats at the local Asylum.

No one knows how the conversation turned towards it, mebe it was the lack of gals to gawk at, but the discussion started on, Who can be called successful ? AND How to measure Success ? And everyone looks at me, Ya right !! I'm supposed to answer what even the most powerfully philosophical minds are still grappling with.

So I think as long as the answer is not known, I cant be wrong. So why not try to quantify Success. Can't compare it if it can't be measured no ?

So now what is the cause of 99% (Practically 100%) the problems in the world ? Greed, Power, Poverty, or in one word MONEY. So is the one with more money more successful ???
Hell Yeah !! OF course he is.
Now you can equate success with happiness, and money brings happiness (please don't pretend otherwise, you are just kidding yourself.) And what about health? Well we all know how much money is being spent staying healthy, no doctor treats you for free and you all need to eat right to stay fit.
So we have one variable of the equation right here -- MONEY.

How do you get money ? you work. And work, is called work, cause its work and not play, right ?
We all would love to Play (enjoy) all day and be paid but that dose not happen. We all have to work. And the lesser you work the happier you are (All people who say otherwise can please work on Sundays and public holidays).
So here we get another variable TIME SPENT WORKING.

So then SUCCESS is directly proportional to the amount of MONEY you earn.
and inversely proportional to the TIME SPENT WORKING.
`
`
THE FAARMOOLAH OF SUCCESS (aka SUCCESS QUOTIENT)


(k= The Minimum Amount you need for bare sustenance.)

There we have it, the elusive Faarmoolah is revealed. This Farmoola works on many levels eg. Students can Just substitute Money With Marks and K with passmarks and see for themselves.

Just looking to Answer Life's Big Questions in my own Small way.

So what is your SUCCESS QUOTIENT ???

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

He kay re ?
Are you turning into a Guru ?

Anonymous said...

Stop this nonsense!! Spare us from the torture....

Anonymous said...

HUMMMMMMMMM......INTERSTING

Anonymous said...

lmao.. profound!!!!!! :P

Unknown said...

the easiest way to be sucessfull is to be born to sucessfull parents. no?

Anonymous said...

Sir Rishi Sir.
Medicine Maharaja + Share Shahenshah.

I always look forward to enlightnening articles on your mega blog. This 'Success' article takes the cake. But unfortunately, farmers like me cannot comment on such a thought-provoking subject. I am awestruck to say the least. I am looking forward to be your disciple to improve my meagre existence.

B I G M A N
B I G M A N
B I G M A N
B I G M A N
B I G M A N

Anonymous said...

yay yay ! my success quatient is more than 1. mogambo khush hoa.

Anonymous said...

guruji kaafi sahi formula nikala hain aapne.

Hiranya said...

hey bro... badhiya faarmoolah hai...
but ek baat samajh nahi aayi... why is the minimum amount needed in the denominator?