Sunday, June 1, 2008

The List of Extraordinary Gentlemen

I have always been the most critical of my teachers, and though I respect all of them, for reasons as varied as being terrified of them to not wanting to fail their subjects. I will take a bold step forward and make a list of the teachers whom I respect for being teachers as well as good human beings (now that I seem to be beyond their reach.) These are the supermen and women who have achieved the greatest glory of all - of having students (me and others) refer to them as Sirs or Madams with utmost reverence even while talking about them in third person.

Heres a list of the teachers, the archivers -


School
1. Miss. Billimorya
2. Wilfred Norhona
3. Allen Rodrique's
4. Fr. Joe Saldhana

Junior College
1. Mrs. Janghiani (partly because she mothered the hot Preeti Janghiani)
2. Mrs. Sardesai
3. Velinkar Sir (The Boss)

Medical College
1. Lele Madam (or Lele Bai , bai as in guruji and bai , We need more of her type)
2. D. V. Kulkarni
3. Ghadge
4. Kartikeyan Sir (Father figure of RGMC)
5. Amol Sir (the eternal gentleman and thats not because he might happen to read the blog)
7. Pallavi Madam (comes with the Amol Sir package deal, but )
6. Ashutosh Sir ( all gals think hes sweet, need to know his secret dammit)
7. Ghanekar Madam/Bai (again bai used as guruji-bai)
8. Mane sir (Need I specify which one ?)
9. Vishalakshi Mam' (never quite got the spelling of her name)
10. Vivek Sir (Never sat for a lect of his, but somehow he gets the suffix)
11.
12.
13.

Slots kept blank to fill as an when people take offense, Please don't kill me if you do.

And now I Must wonder why the list from RGMC, the place I dont particularly like is the longest ?

No comments: