Saturday, May 31, 2008

Morya Vs the Blog

10 posts into the Blog and the paranoias kicking in, am already afraid of running out of new ideas for any more posts, what will I do if I cant ramble no more ? That is a stupid question , and I know at least one guy (Morya) who would be happy if that does happen.
Now Morya is a person who has a seemingly smart comment on everything (Seemingly because the comments seem smart only to him) yet when it comes to my blog, for all the negative criticism he has for it, he refuses to comment (wonder if hes afraid of something). All his "vishesh tippani's " are limited to Google-Talk and go like, I quote "kuch bhi faltoogiri likhne ka tere ko aamba accha nahi lagta tow...duniya ne kya karne ka?" and "sab blog delete karke sab bloggers ko shoot karna chahiye" Now who will explain to the little idiot that blogs make some of the most interesting readings in history of print. It gives the voyeur part of our personality some fodder, and some food for though for the intellect.

Now Morya is a nice person and has been a good friend of mine form the days of Lele madams rule. So it is but natural to ask him for comments on the blog, but somehow he feels hes above us lesser bloggers.

Being a friend, I am quite sympathetic to the seemingly smart retorts, he uses as a shield behind which he hides most of the times, mebe he was abused as a child, but I wish someone could Drill into that thick skull of his that blogs will continue coming up whether or not he likes them and no one actually cares about what he thinks.

So the scores stand Morya = Nada; My blog= 1

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wah wah...i am now a part of the blog history!!
I am impressed but bala who decided on the score??
For all the comments you asked of all ppl...i have 2 comments on your blog those also you forced out of me....
So score shld be Morya = 1 Blog = 0